Monday, December 4, 2006

"Boom"

What would life be like if John Madden color-commentated your life? And yes, I just got back from the new Will Ferrell movie ‘Stranger than Fiction’. I walked out of the movie and specifically remember saying ‘meh, aight’. This lead to the conversation on the ride home...Who would you wants commentating your life? The chicks mostly said Oprah, a few of the fellas mentioned Chris Rock, our token black friend wanted Michael Richards. I think he was being sarcastic.

I said John Madden should by the voice in everybody’s head. He should be the guy commenting on your morning routine, your afternoon workout even your infrequent sex with your girlfriend. (just me eh?)

It would need to be mandatory that John need to use the telestator thou.





‘Ya see on this play, L-Money is HERE… looks great here on this play…he’s got Suzy. K.. HERE…..he’ blitzed down the middle, no where to go but ….to bed…and then BAM….SACKED right there…right there in that bed….just nailed her …like….’BOOM!’ just like that.’


I think Johnny Mad giving his perspective in the gym would be clutch!

"Look at this guy work…right here…right there…..right now…look….i mean gosh darnit…he’s got more muscles than a turduckin on Thanksgiving…huhuhuhuh…….i don’t even know what that means…but just look at him…this guy reminds me a lot of Brett Favre…I mean Brett Favre is a one a kind kinda guy…he’s lights out…just like BOOM,…but this guy…this guy right here…I mean like…wow…look at him work…hes just like working. Brett Favre does that a lot too…he’s just a workhorse.


This really isn’t working out the way I wished it would…for 2 reasons

1) I’m not funny
2) You really need to hear Johnny M to appreciate his ‘awesomeness’

In the words of Ryan Seacrest, L-Money Out.

(I should be shot for quoting Seacrest, and I apologize for that reference)

Why sports talk radio is my mistress, tomorrow.

That is all.

No comments: